Collin the Speedy Boy is an American animated action-adventure-comedy series created by Tom Ruegger and based on the Collin the Speedy Boy franchise. It was produced by Amblin Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television Animation and aired on The WB from 1995 until 1999. Reruns would air on Cartoon Network, Boomerang, the now-defunct Hub Network and WB Kids.
- David Kaufman as Collin Brady/Collin the Speedy Boy and Cooper Elledge
- Rob Paulsen as Tommy the Opossum and Austin
- Frank Welker provides Tommy's vocal effects.
- Joe Alaskey as Flappy McFinger, Eli and Fang Suckle
- Jess Harnell as WesDragon, Toby & Taby, and the Elefish King
- Maurice LaMarche as Handy and Scott
- Tress MacNeille as Jasmine Todd, Harper and Teary Eyed Bryte
- Christine Cavanaugh as Lagan Fuller and Kelsie Aday
- B.J. Ward as Nancy Samano
- Russi Taylor as Baylee Mardis and Crystal
- Kath Soucie as Stacie Aday/Stacie the Speedy Girl and Elisha Preston/Elisha the Speedy Girl
- The series is rated TV-Y, similar to The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog.
- The series' elements is a combination of both The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic SatAM.
- Ironically, Rob Paulsen (the voice of Antoine D'Coolette), Christine Cavanaugh (the voice of Bunnie Rabbot) and Kath Soucie (the voice of Sally Acorn and Nicole) performed voices on Sonic SatAM as well.
- Elisha and the Swift of Light team doesn't appear until the third season of the series.
- The series premiered 5 months after the release of Collin the Speedy Boy 2.
- Blue Bunny released a (originally limited time) ice cream bar to promote the TV series, but then it ended up becoming famous and loved by everyone that it became a permanent ice cream bar for ice cream trucks in the United States.
- This marked the first time that Collin and his gang talked, since the two games released so far during that time had no people talking, instead, they had dialouge.
- Ruegger would, 26 years later, make a new CTSB cartoon titled Collin the Speedy Boy: At All Speed.