Collin the Speedy Boy Chronicles is an American animated fantasy comedy-drama action-adventure series created by Maxwell Atoms and Craig McCracken and is the second Collin the Speedy Boy television series. This series was produced by Warner Bros. Animation and aired on Cartoon Network between 2003 and 2007 with reruns airing on Kids' WB.
The adventures of a hero of FingerTown and his gang are told in stories.
(note that the voice actors from the previous cartoon reprise their respective roles, except for B.J. Ward and Christine Cavanaugh [due to her retirement in 2001], where they were replaced by Grey DeLisle and Candi Milo, respectively)
- David Kaufman as Collin Brady/Collin the Speedy Boy and Cooper Elledge
- Rob Paulsen as Tommy the Opossum and Austin
- Frank Welker provides Tommy's vocal effects.
- Joe Alaskey as Flappy McFinger, Eli and Fang Suckle
- Jess Harnell as WesDragon and the Elefish King
- Maurice LaMarche as Handy
- Tress MacNeille as Jasmine Todd and Teary Eyed Bryte
- Candi Milo as Lagan Fuller; Kristina Austin; Mattie Gargis
- Grey DeLisle as Nancy Samano; Kerigan Mardis
- Russi Taylor as Baylee Mardis; Hannah Morgan
- Kath Soucie as Stacie Aday/Stacie the Speedy Girl and Elisha Preston/Elisha the Speedy Girl
- Unlike the previous series, which was rated TV-Y, this series is rated TV-Y7, with some being rated TV-Y7-FV for mild fantasy action, some slapstick humor and peril.
- Due to their current designs being introduced in 2000, but not being used until 2001, this is the first series to feature their new appearances.
- This is Hannah Morgan's official debut appearance.