Looney Tunes is an American animated series of comedy short films produced by Warner Bros. from 1930 to 1969 during the golden age of American animation, alongside its sister series Merrie Melodies. It was known for introducing such famous cartoon characters as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Elmer Fudd, Tweety Bird, Sylvester Pussycat, Yosemite Sam, Foghorn Leghorn, Marvin the Martian, Pepé Le Pew, Speedy Gonzales, Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner, the Tasmanian Devil and many others. These characters themselves are commonly referred to as the Looney Tunes. Its current incarnations are Wabbit/New Looney Tunes, Bugs Bunny: Attorney at Law and The New Looney Tunes Show.
Collin the Speedy Boy mentionsEdit
- In the Looney Tunes Halloween Stories III segment Out of My Screen from The New Looney Tunes Show, Tiny Toon Adventures character Babs Bunny mentions Collin.
- In Bugs Bunny: Attorney at Law, Collin appears as one of Bugs' most recurring clients.
Looney Tunes cameos/mentions on The Chronicles of Collin the Speedy BoyEdit
- At times, Collin says What's up, doc?. But in one episode, he eats a carrot and says Ehh, what's up, doc? to Voodoo.
- When working together, Collin and Stacie often refer themselves as No relation like Tiny Toon Adventures characters Buster and Babs Bunny.
- Occasionally, Bryte shouts Ahh, shut up to Eli and Fang in the style of Sylvester and Foghorn Leghorn.
- In the Season 1 episode A New Teary Beginning: Part 2, after being defeated, Bryte breaks the fourth wall and asks who wrote the episode, revealing to be Bugs Bunny (voiced by Jeff Bergman), saying Ain't I a stinker? in a similar way to the ending of Duck Amuck.
- The Season 1 episode Teary Eyeds and Bryte is a parody of Pinky and the Brain, with Bryte in a Brain-esque role and Eli and Fang in a Pinky-esque role. Besides that, the episode's opening is sung in the style of the show's opening.
- The Season TBA episode TBA features a cameo of Wile E. Coyote chasing as usual the Road Runner (vocal effects by Frank Welker).
- Elmer Fudd (voiced by Billy West) makes a cameo in the Season TBA episode TBA asking Bryte and his minions if they saw a "wascawwy wabbit" (obviously referring to Bugs Bunny) passing around.
- The Season 4 episode FingerSpace features a cameo of Duck Dodgers (Daffy Duck, voiced by Jeff Bergman) and the Cadet (Porky Pig, voiced by Bob Bergen) in space giving instructions to Collin and his gang. In this cameo, the characters use their 2003-2005 television series outfits.
- Bryte says Sylvester Pussycat (and occasionally Daffy Duck)'s catchphrase Sufferin' succotash in the Season TBA episode TBA.